SpamBayes wins PCW Editors Choice Award for anti-spam software.

Tony Meyer t-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Aug 31 20:29:26 EDT 2005

> IMHO, there is a great opportunity here for the python community:
[...]
> Surely that's worth a simple team name, for mnemonic purposes
> if nothing else. Something different or unusual, like one of my
> favourites, "Legion of the Bouncy Castle", who are a group of Java
> cryptography dudes

Is there really anything to be gained by referring to the "SpamBayes
development team" via some cryptic name?  You can call use the SDT if you
like.

Should the Python developers likewise get some cryptic name?

=Tony.Meyer

Plug: If anyone really wants to help SpamBayes, please contribute!
<http://sf.net/projects/spambayes> has plenty of bugs/feature requests to
work on, or you can read
<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#i-m-not-a-programmer-but-want-to-help-out-wha
t-can-i-do> for non-programming help ideas.