The ONLY thing that prevents me from using Python

Kevin 816168 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:48:59 EDT 2005

Thank you all for the messages. I agree with Bill on that I was just
whining here.   I should do a bit more research.

I guess I am just getting accustomed to the endless supplies of asp/php
hosting services. All I need to do is shopping for the lowest
price/good service. But it's not the case for Python, so for a newbie
like me it's a little discouraging. Now I have more information I will
look into it, and hopefully can pick up Phthon again. To tell you the
truth, after perl, java, vb, and (some) php and groovy, I want to
settle down on something (along with java). That maybe the reason of my
frustration. :-)