Spreadsheet with Python scripting and database interface?

Florian Diesch diesch at spamfence.net
Wed Aug 10 19:46:53 EDT 2005

Wolfgang Keller <wolfgang.keller.nospam at gmx.de> wrote:
> I'm looking for a spreadsheet application (MacOS X prefered, but
> Windows, Linux ar available as well) with support for Python scripting
> (third-party "plug-ins" are ok) and a database interface.
>
> Applications that I know of (that they exist) are:
>
> MS Excel
> Quattro
> Lotus
> OO Calc
> Gnumeric
> Kspread
>
> Which ones have I forgotten?
>
> Which ones have support for Python scripting?

Package: gnumeric-plugins-extra
 Gnumeric ships with a number of plugins; this package contains those
 plugins that require additional packages above what the 'gnumeric' package
 needs.
 .
 This includes
  o The Perl plugin
  o The Python plugin
  o The Python plugin loader
  o Additional Python functions
  o The Gnome glossary
  o The gda (Gnome Database Access) plugin
  o The GNOME-DB plugin

   Florian
--
begin  signature_virus
 Hi! I'm a signature virus. Please copy me to your signature to help me spread.