Language translation possible in python?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Aug 26 17:15:30 EDT 2005

"Jon Monteleone" <uomart at ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
news:003301c5a972$21bd30e0$5700a8c0 at rmse...
>I have a program that currently displays all of its messages and
>instructions in only
> English.  My boss wants me to change it all to Korean.  Is there a python
> module that will
> automatically translate my English to Korean?

You could write something that autosubmitted things to a translation site
like babelfish, Or just catenate all strings into one text and submit that.

There is a system (that I have not used) for internaionalizing code that
keeps messages to be translated in a separate resource file.  Name excapes
me at the moment though.

Terry J. Reedy