Dabo in 30 seconds?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:09:08 EDT 2005

Paul McNett wrote:

> Fernando Perez wrote:

>> If you are interested, just get ipython and grab the files for this, it's
>> all
>> BSD licensed.  You can also browse the SVN repo here if you want to look at
>> the code:
>>
>> http://ipython.scipy.org/svn/ipython/ipython/trunk/IPython/
>>
>> The relevant files are ultraTB.py and CrashHandler.py.
>
> Thanks Fernando, consider your excellent code stolen! :) I'll probably
> make a flag that defaults to ultraTB but that can also be set to leave
> sys.excepthook as-is. Best of both worlds!

Glad to be of use!  I should probably ship this standalone, as I'm sure a lot
of projects could use it, and the tracebacks are a hell of a lot better than
what you get with python's default printouts.  So little time...

By all means contact me with complaints/bugs if you run into problems with this
code.

Cheers,