newbie q: Visualizing py-classes in UML automatically

pyragine_sraige at freenet.de pyragine_sraige at freenet.de
Wed Aug 10 09:42:28 EDT 2005

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi "Py's",

is there anyone who has written a kind of converter (?) for visualizing python-classes with "poseidon for uml"?
I couldn't find a plug-in-hint(?) on the HP; or am I looking wrong?

A good hint to another free tool would be also nice.
(I only want to see if I am totally wrong with self-made diagrams.)

Sorry for disturbing and thanks for listening,

Jana.

1 Million Singles in Ihrer Nahe. Finden Sie Ihren Traumpartner
bei Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse:
http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512