Dabo in 30 seconds?

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:00:35 EDT 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 05:59 am, Cliff Wells wrote:
> But then I'm willing to
> actually work a little to get what I want.  For other it seems they
> won't be happy unless you drive to their house and install it for them
> (which only seems fair, cause if you hadn't volunteered to write such
> crap then they wouldn't have had to be bothered with it in the first
> place, damn you).  Maybe you wouldn't mind tidying up a bit and washing
> a few dishes while you're at it?

Perhaps some of us are writing software with non-developer end-users in mind,
and we kind of keep that mentality when evaluating modules our code uses. Do
your end-users really want to figure out that the need to and how to install
stylized text controls, whatever that is?

--
James Stroud
Box 951570

http://www.jamesstroud.com/