pcapy help

billiejoex billiejoex at fastwebnet.it
Thu Aug 11 20:45:28 EDT 2005

Hi man! I found a post of yours in wich you tell that you use pcapy python module to capture packets.
I need to do something similar but unfortunately I can't find too much domentation (and example codes) about this library.

Can you paste me a simple code in wich you use this module for simply sniff network traffic?
I made a simple 'data over ICMP' client that sends packets containing strings:
http://billiejoex.altervista.org/a1.txt
...now I have to develop a simple server that sniffs them.

Greetings

billiejoex