Wheel-reinvention with Python

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:24:33 EDT 2005

On 31 Jul 2005 09:03:41 -0700, Paul Rubin
<"http://phr.cx"@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> How on earth did you decide that, since tkinter actually runs out of
> the box when you install Python on most platforms, and wxPython doesn't?
> I can't even think about trying out Dabo unless I'm willing to go through
> some enormous pain of getting wxPython to work.

Geez, can you whine some more? Most people are running wxPython just
fine, and since you "don't care enough" to bother to follow
instructions, and have some oddball religious rule about installing
binaries, it's everyone else's fault that you experience "enormous
pain".

Gimme a break.

--

# p.d.