Code run from IDLE but not via double-clicking on its *.py

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Wed Aug 31 08:51:33 EDT 2005

[n00m]
> Funnily but I still can't get the code working... WITHOUT IDLE.
> I think it's because of "import thread" line. Seems something
> wrong with "opening" this module. In IDLE it works OK.

It's difficult to diagnose your problem with so little information. Please
post:

 o The command you're typing into the command prompt
 o The error message you're getting
 o The full traceback
 o The code you're trying to run, or if it's too big then the piece that
   the last line of the traceback refers to

Thanks,

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com