Dabo in 30 seconds?

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:34:25 EDT 2005

On 01 Aug 2005 12:50:56 -0700, Paul Rubin
<"http://phr.cx"@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> I seem to be in a minority here

Wow, you finally said something that I agree with!

> but I vote for avoiding such dependencies as much as possible.

This isn't a contest here. Do what you like, and don't expect everyone
to share your POV.

> That's the best way to avoid problems in practice.

That's also the best way to avoid benefitting from the creativity and
hard work by others. Locking yourself in a room is also the best way
to avoid catching illnesses, or having an automobile accident, or
getting shot in a drive-by. Unfortunately, you'll miss out on most of
what life has to offer.

--

# p.d.