close failed: [Errno 0] No error goes to stdout

Yoav yoav_artzi at il.vio.com
Mon Aug 29 04:22:52 EDT 2005

I run a Java command line program. The point is, that it's not the
program that output this error message for sure. And I don't expect
popen3() to catch and report errors. I just want to keep my screen
output clean, and I expect popen3() to run the program and not let
anything slip to the screen, after all as I understood it is supposed to
capture STDERR and STDOUT, but maybe I didn' t understand it right (it's
quite probable). Anyway anyway I can do such a thing?

Thanks.