SimpleXMLRPCServer - disable output

codecraig codecraig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:07:30 EDT 2005

Hi,
  I thought I posted this, but its been about 10min and hasnt shown up
on the group.
  Basically I created a SimpleXMLRPCServer and when one of its methods
gets called and it returns a response to the client, the server prints
some info out to the console, such as,

localhost - - [14/Apr/2005 16:06:28] "POST /RPC2 HTTP/1.0" 200 -

Anyhow, is there a way I can surpress that so its not printed to the
console? I looked at SimpleXMLRPCServer.py ...it doesn't explicitly
print that, I think perhaps std is...but not sure.   Any ideas??

thanks.