interactive web graphics

Diez B. Roggisch deetsNOSPAM at web.de
Wed Apr 27 17:32:38 EDT 2005

> I would like a form with progress bars, but I guess
> that would have to be implemented in some special way.
> Sorry if these questions are ill-posed; I am just
> getting my feet wet with python.

Larry already said some true things about this. Let me just add that what
you are after _might_ be done using macromedia flash - as that is a
wide-spread browser plugin with interactive and multimedia capabilities.
But how to do it in flash I've no idea - after all I'm a pythoneer.

Alternatively, SVG might be an option - but I'm not sure if its mature and
powerful enough.

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch