python

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Apr 19 17:01:16 EDT 2005

James Stroud wrote:
> python.org

Combined with a bit of Google and just the slightest
touch of whatever the opposite of laziness is, for
a start...

> On Tuesday 19 April 2005 12:09 pm, waqar wrote:
>
>>I am new to python. I need some information on following specifically:
>>
>>- Background & Evolution of python
>>- current application areas
>>- future trend.
>>
>>Kindly any one provide me such information or tell websites for that
>>purpose.

"waqar", you'll do better here if you take a bit of
time to review the most easily accessible material
first, then post questions to fill in the gaps, clearly
pointing out what you've already found on your own,
both to show that you made at least a token effort,
and to avoid people pointing out obvious stuff to you.

-Peter