Python dtrace

Grzegorz Dostatni grzegorz at ece.ualberta.ca
Tue Apr 19 15:31:57 EDT 2005

I am wondering if there is anyone else as excited about Sun's dtrace
as I am. Having seen it in action, and actually used it a couple of times
I am really impressed.

Still, this is not meant as an advert for Sun. I am considering doing some
work at adding Dtrace probes into python. That would only apply on Solaris
10 right now (of course). I am intersted in what people think about that.
Good, bad, indifferent?

Greg

"When I give a lecture, I accept that people look at their watches,
 but what I do not tolerate is when they look at it and raise it to
 their ear to find out if it stopped."
	- Marcel Achard