Rudeness on this list [Re: rudeness was: Python licence again]

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Sun Apr 24 13:48:03 EDT 2005

Hi All--

James Stroud wrote:

> On Sunday 24 April 2005 06:59 am, so sayeth François Pinard:
> > As seen from here, the Python mailing list quality has been degrading
> > significantly for the last half-year or so.
>
> That's funny. That's exactly as long as I've been on this list. I wonder if
> the correlation is causal?

Nope.  I've been MIA 4 years, and the only difference I can see between
now and four years ago is that Tim, Guido, Barry & a couple of others
aren't here or don't participate very much.  It was a pretty nice list
then, it's a pretty nice list now, so I'm afraid I must disagree with
François.

Oh, and Gordon.  Don't see Gordon around.  Where's he?

Metta,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
http://www.andi-holmes.com/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours