Python 2.4 killing commercial Windows Python development ?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Apr 12 05:37:39 EDT 2005

Michael Kearns wrote:

> I would guess from the responses so far that Python 2.4 just isn't used within commercially
> shipping products

that kind of unfounded hyperbole only makes you look silly.

> I don't know.

exactly.  now calm down, and go read the replies to this thread again.  or consult
a lawyer, and make it clear to him that you're not actually *using* the MSVCR71
component yourself, *and* that the Python application you are using (and passing
on to your users) is adding significant and primary functionality to the MSCVR71
library.

</F>