Best editor?

bruno modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Wed Apr 6 04:47:51 EDT 2005

jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 April 2005 11:22 am, ChinStrap wrote:
>
>>I keep hearing everyone say Emacs, but I can't understand it at all.
>

> Both emacs and vi suffer from the fact that they can not be used by ordinary
> humans.

My my my... I'm sorry to learn I'm not an ordinary human :(

> Thus, I recommend using either to impress your friends.

Err... most of my friend not being coders, they don't even have a clue
about what are emacs and vim, so they're not really impressed. The other
are coders and use either vim or emacs or both, so they're not really
impressed either...

--
bruno desthuilliers