Best editor?

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Thu Apr 7 06:57:45 EDT 2005

Joey C. wrote:

> When I'm using Windows, I have found the Syn TextEditor

The Zeus for Windows programmer's supports Python:

   http://www.zeusedit.com/lookmain.html

Some of the programming specific features include:

  + Code folding (supports python)
  + Integrated class browser
  + Project/workspace management
  + Fully configurable syntax highlighting
  + FTP editing
  + Integrated version control (including CVS)
  + Fully scriptable using Python, Lua, JavaScript, VbScript

But Zeus is shareware and cost $35-00 to register. It is free
to test drive the editor as the shareware version runs fully
functional for 60 days.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows (New version 3.94 out now)