Another Phoney "intellectual" Re: Ron Grossi: God is not a man

BrianQ spunnjbob at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 11:36:33 EDT 2005

There is no honesty here.

I'll spare you attempts at interpretation.
If it means anything to you, look it up and read it for yourself.
If not, I apologize for perpetuating this OT thread.

> And who is Paul, does anyone know?
>
> "But when Paul perceived that the one part
> were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he
> cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I
> am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the
> hope and resurrection of the dead I am called
> in question." (Acts 23: 6)>

> And what did Christ PBBUH himself say
> concerning those?
> "Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and
> beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of
> the Sadducees." (Matthew 16: 6)
>
>... Paul, whom
> if we are to believe in the Bible, we now
> know who he is and what we should do about
> his leaven, to Almighty God!

INDIVIDUAL Pharisees believed in Jesus
Acts 15:14

Jesus kindly received a fearful, believing, yet fearful Pharisee
John 3:1-21 In fact, what is probably the scripture most
publicized these days (J3:16) was part of Jesus personal answer
to this Pharisee

Who did JESUS say his message was for?
Luke 5:32

>From gospel writer Luke,who also wrote "Acts of the Apostles"
this is what Jesus said about Paul:
Acts9:15-23

There are millions, maybe hundreds of millions of honest hearted
Muslims
seeking to better know and serve The God.  You, the author of
"God is not a man" are not one of them.

If you have something you'd like to offer from the Qur'an,
do so. Period.

And what of pretending to esteem The Bible while deliberately
perverting it's message? (Galatians 1:6-9, Luke 17:1-2)

 Stop blemishing the name of honest people.