Python documentation moronicities (continued)

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Apr 13 22:09:56 EDT 2005

runes wrote:
> Steve, thank you for givig me those links. I'll go there if I manage to
> structure an improvement suggestion.

RTFM :-) [The links came from the documentation]

> And about the link to the Howto: I suppose many people don't read the
> manual from a to z but with a particular problem in mind. Hence the
> link could ble locateded several places, perhaps referencing to an
> exact and relevant section of the Howto.
>
> Rune

That's great. There are any number of folk on this list that will help
you provide something of lasting value to the community, and Fred Drake
is always busy enough to appreciate help! These days you can overlay
your own "virtual index" on the Internet content, simply referring to
the published pages as hypertext resources.

I have my own concerns about the documentation, but happily nothing that
stops me from finding it useful on a daily basis. [Having been a reader
for five years doesn't hurt, but by no means exhausts the learning
potential of these documents].

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/