Python documentation moronicities (continued)

rbt rbt at athop1.ath.vt.edu
Wed Apr 13 08:22:47 EDT 2005

runes wrote:

> Generally: I have got my experiences with the Python Manual over the
> the last 30 months Python beeing my preferred language. One of them is
> that I have to look elsewhere.

I've gotten great help from this newsgroup. By following these steps:

1. Read the docs at http://docs.python.org/modindex.html
2. Trail & Error testing.
3. If 2 doesn't work or if I don't fully understand how it's working, I
post a message here asking for help and clarification.

I've never been disappointed with the help I've received here. There
will always be a few wise guys who like to make snide remarks and give
arrogant answers, but it has been my experience that 95% of the people
who answer do so with a very helpful, encouraging attitude.