Python documentation moronicities (continued)

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Apr 26 04:54:23 EDT 2005

[Xah]
> I have produced my doc.
> ( http://xahlee.org/perl-python/python_re-write/lib/module-re.html )
>
> isn't there a hundred dollars due to me?

I don't have the time to write a full review of your version, but for the
record I've compared it with the original and I don't think it's a
significant improvement (apart from the title - "String Pattern Matching"
is a better title than "Regular expression operations").  (And no, I'm not
sure I could do any better, but that's not the question.)

[Xah]
> it is published and announced here on April 18th.

[Steve]
> I'll have to take your word for that.

Xah is right - I have a copy here of his message of 18th April, saying "i
have rewrote the Python's re module documentation.".

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com