rudeness was: Python licence again

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Fri Apr 22 16:08:12 EDT 2005

Laszlo,

>>> Is it something like 'center' or 'color' for Americans and 'centre' or
'colour' for British people?

Yes, exactly.

>>> (Sorry to be offtopic)

No need to apologize.  I started to read the postings on this list and was
dismayed at the depth of rudeness on here.  I thought that pythonistas might
be a little more patient/tolerant.  I guess I was wrong.  I understood
exactly what you wanted to say, I just didn't have an answer.  I did find it
amusing that the person who incorrectly corrected you, was in fact,
incorrect.

I wonder, how many others out there find that the documentation and
references materials seem to be written for someone that already knows the
answer, but are indecipherable, at times, for those that don't know the
answer.

thanks,
Michael
product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.