rudeness was: Python licence again

Matthew Thorley ruach at chpc.utah.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:58:38 EDT 2005

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com wrote:
> Laszlo,

> 'colour' for British people?
>
> Yes, exactly.

> No need to apologize.  I started to read the postings on this list and was
> dismayed at the depth of rudeness on here.  I thought that pythonistas might
> be a little more patient/tolerant.  I guess I was wrong.  I understood
> exactly what you wanted to say, I just didn't have an answer.  I did find it
> amusing that the person who incorrectly corrected you, was in fact,
> incorrect.

This is a public list so any one is able to post, rude or otherwise. I
read this list often--though not as often as some :) --and have not
found that rudeness generaly describes the behavior of most posters, esp
the regulars.

Please don't let the voices of a few rebels stereotype, in your mind,
the attitude of the python community.

-Matthew