Best editor?

Michael George Lerner mlernerNO at SPAMumich.edu
Thu Apr 7 12:35:20 EDT 2005

Nicolay A. Vasiliev <nvasiliev at whiteriversoft.com> wrote:
> Hello!

> What do you think all about ActiveState Komodo?

Is this specifically to me?  I haven't tried it, but I'm tempted.
I've recently begun teaching my wife some Python in order to help
her write a useful GUI app, and that makes it look particularly
tempting.  I'm using BoaConstructor for the GUI stuff at the moment.
It has a bit of a learning curve, but it looks nice so far.

-michael