web authoring tools

Brandon J. Van Every mylastnameruntogether at mycompanyname.com
Mon Apr 11 20:31:41 EDT 2005

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Pierre-Fr=E9d=E9ric_Caillaud?= <peufeu at free.fr> wrote in
news:op.so2yz4blqfv3if at localhost:

>>> didn't you just say that ideally, you wanted a tool written in lisp
>>> or scheme?
>>
>> I honestly got a little tired of the tone of the answers I was
>> getting from that crowd, about what an idiot I am.  My query there is
>> still
>
>      You mean you are interested in a web application programming
>      framework in
> the spirit of Seaside, or in a HTML/CSS editor in the spirit of
> Dreamweaver ?

I believe Dreamweaver-esque.  I see myself writing articles and eventually
doing snazzy eye candy layouts.  I do not see myself engaging in elaborate
flow control or anything terribly programmatic.  I want to concentrate on
the content, not the mechanism.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur