[newbie] Embedding Flash OCX object

Exeem (at dot) polykrombelcentercom
Fri Apr 29 14:11:28 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to find a way to embbed the flash.ocx object in a Windows Python
application,
I've successfully integrated a flash object with the ocx already installed
on the system using the Activex Wrapper,
but i would like to embbed it inside my application in order to distribute
my application without the need for the user to install the flash player.
It would like also to embbed the flash animation inside my application
without loading it .. i mean directly from the memory.

I've seen that it was possible in C++ or in Delphi, using the
http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/ .. but don't know how to make it in
Python.

Any ideas are welcome

Dan.