Python plug-in Frameworks like Eclipse RCP...

Jim Hargrave jhargraveiii at msn.com
Fri Apr 1 23:12:15 EST 2005

Hum, maybe my question was too specific. What I would really like to
know is what is the best way to implement a Python application with a
pluggable architecture. In particular, I would like to use wxPython and
have plug ins automatically register themselves with the GUI by adding
themselves to the mean or adding a tab. Again this is much like Eclipse
RCP - but forget that part :-)