Python, Perl & PDF files

rbt rbt at athop1.ath.vt.edu
Mon Apr 25 13:23:07 EDT 2005

Peter Hansen wrote:

>> Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:24:36 +0300, Christos "TZOTZIOY" Georgiou:

>>>     The most commonly known phrasing would likely be "God only helps
>>> those who help themselves".
>>

>> Google suggests that removing the word "only" produces a
>> phrase many times more commonly known...
>

> And very interesting reading (to spawn another diversion
> typical to c.l.p)

OK, I'm seeking to provoke now... why don't you go hijack some other
thread?

OK, I'm done seeking to provoke. So, it's official. Perl has *much*,
*much* better support for dealing with PDF files than does Python.
Hopefully that'll change one day soon. If I had the programming
knowledge, I'd get on it right away, but alas I do not so I cannot ;)

Thanks to all who responded on topic.