Insert database rows from CSV file

3c273 nospam at nospam.com
Mon Apr 4 18:54:37 EDT 2005

Thanks for the link, but this is the step I am trying to save (for someone
else). Every time he goes to run a report, he must stop and import any new
csv files. Since the files are generated by a Python script, I thought I
could just insert them into his table and save him some steps. I'm also just
trying to learn the basics Python and SQL . Thanks again.
Louis

news:CuSdndFAEfVYIczfRVn-iw at comcast.com...