A little request about spam

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Thu Apr 14 10:22:48 EDT 2005

Hi All--

The listowner could turn on the [PYTHON] headers.  I'm not using
spambayes yet, although I'm leaning toward it, but that step alone could
save me some work when trying to decide based on subject line alone
whether or not an email is spam.  As it stands now, it's too easy to
decide incorrectly that "Subject: Inelegant" is a spamdunk.

Metta,
Ivan

mark hellewell wrote:

> On 4/14/05, James <spiralx at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes - it's been like that for the last month or so now and it's quite
> > annoying, especially seeing as before it was working at near enough
> > 100% accuracy.
>
> And I don't suppose there's much we can do about it?

Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
http://www.andi-holmes.com/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours