Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000". Can't be "read".

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 10:43:03 EDT 2004

Askari <askari at addressNonValide.com> wrote:
> But, I don't understand how OmniPage can affect python?! Mystery...

My guess is: typical Windows DLL Hell.  No doubt OmniPage is installing
some DLL's in the system directory (or elsewhere in the path) which
conflict with ones Python needs.  At least you're lucky that OmniPage's
uninstall is taking those DLL's away, so uninstalling solves your
problem.  I'm not sure how you can check exactly what DLL's OmniPage is
installing -- but I'd best a list of those would help finding out which
one[s] can be conflicting... perhaps you can simply contact OmniPage's
suppliers and let them know about the suspected DLL conflict so they can
do something about it.

Alex