Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000". Can't be "read".

Askari askari at addressNonValide.com
Wed Sep 1 09:33:32 EDT 2004

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in
news:KaCdnQsNs7tuXKjcRVn-vA at powergate.ca:

On 01 sept. 2004, you wrote in comp.lang.python:

> Askari wrote:
>
>> Yesterday, ALL code in python work and nothing when I close(finish) a
>> code. Today, when I close, some raise this windows error :
>>
>> Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000". Can't be
>> "read".
>> Click on "OK" to exit program.
>>
>> Why this error, today and not before today?
>
> Does it do this after you reboot the computer?  (You're
> using Windows, right?)
>
> -Peter

I find the problem!
I search in my memory (brain) "what new on my conputer?"... and ...I find!
I installed "OmniPage Pro 11.0" on my computer yesterday.
But I think : "Can't be this installation..."
But YES it's "OmniPage Pro 11.0" who bug with python!!!; I uninstall
"Omnipage", restart, and try a "bug" code, and I have no problem!!!

(I reintall Omnipage and the problem to appear again)
(I unintall Omnipage and the problem disappear)
(I reintall Omnipage and the problem to appear again)
(I unintall Omnipage and the problem disappear)
(I reintall Omnipage and the problem to appear again)
N.B. The problem appear even Omnipage not running (but intalled).

Moral : DON'T install "OmniPage" and Python, esle, some python code crash
on exit!

But, I don't understand how OmniPage can affect python?! Mystery...

Askari