[offtopic] C programming newsgroup

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sun Sep 19 12:57:24 EDT 2004

On 2004-09-19, Anthony McDonald <> wrote:

>> What newsgroup can you guys recommend for me that talks about programming
>> in c/c++ that is as active as this one?
>
> comp.lang.c is a fairly well respected newsgroup for C.

[...]

> I haven't been on comp.lang.c++ for a while, but they also have a some nice
> knowledgable people[...]

Also be warned that C and C++ are two separate, different
languages.  Referring to "C/C++" as if it's a single language
will start you off with the wrong reputation in those two
newsgroups.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  BELA LUGOSI is my
                                  at               co-pilot...