[offtopic] C programming newsgroup

Anthony McDonald tonym1972{at}club-internet{in}fr
Sun Sep 19 12:49:56 EDT 2004

"Zach Shutters" <zshutters at comcast.net> wrote in message
news:zN2dnU3STdMjONDcRVn-uw at comcast.com...
> What newsgroup can you guys recommend for me that talks about programming
> in c/c++ that is as active as this one?

comp.lang.c is a fairly well respected newsgroup for C. I should warn you
that they only deal with C as defined by the ANSI standard. For compiler
extensions or system specific functions you'll need to search a little
harder.

I haven't been on comp.lang.c++ for a while, but they also have a some nice
knowledgable people who are happy to answer question except again when the
topic drifts to far into a compiler extensions or system specific features.

Anthony McDonald