pydev [was Re: python ides]

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Tue Sep 28 01:56:55 EDT 2004

    Ian> Well this emacs user spent some time trying it (testing the
    Ian> version 2 beta). It is nice but it's no emacs unfortunately.

A slight point of netiquette - please don't hesitate to quote the name
of the thing referred to by "it", or write it out yourself if that's
not possible :-).

Apart from that, I'd like to point out that pydev (Python plugin for
eclipse) seems to be alive and well (i.e. they seem to be implementing
new features) with the recent 0.6 version:

http://pydev.sourceforge.net/

Eclipse is where I think I'm going in my attempt to wean myself off
emacs.

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb