Python or 4NT? With a question or two about popen()

Jaime Wyant programmer.py at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:56:21 EDT 2004

At the risk of being labeled a heretic, I'm gonna suggest cygwin.  In
particular, the bash shell is really well suited for running
"automated" CLI tests.  Be aware though that bash syntax is really
cryptic and if you don't use it a lot, you'll find yourself thumbing
through the manual quiet a bit.

If you do decide to do bash, do a google on "advanced bash tutorial".
That ought to point you to a really nice tutorial.

HTH,
jw