SWIG generated... TypeError

julia juliagoolia at eml.cc
Sun Sep 26 23:39:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using a library in python which was generated by SWIG.  Basically,
there is a struct in the C code, but I'm not sure what it is
equivalent to in the python code.  I want to pass a pointer to some
data as an argument to a function like so:

comedi_data_read(it,subdev,chan,range,aref,data)

but get this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_comedi2.py", line 14, in ?
    comedi_data_read(it,subdev,chan,range,aref, data)
TypeError: Type error. Expected _p_lsampl_t

So I'm wondering if anyone knows where stucts go in SWIG and how to
alloc one in python?

Thanks!
julia