MIMEMultipart cuts attached file

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Fri Sep 10 09:23:04 EDT 2004

You may want to take a look at the smtpwriter class
found at:

http://motion.sourceforge.net/related/send_jpg.py

I use it extensively and it makes email creation
(with or without attachments) very easy.  At the
very least, you should be able to get some hints.

Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.

news:chs8d7$p4i$05$1 at news.t-online.com...