python, javascript and mysql

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Fri Sep 10 09:34:09 EDT 2004

Also, if you output the table as HTML and give an element an 'id' or
'name attribute, then you can find that elemente in javascript and
examine its contents. Take a look at
<http://devedge.netscape.com//toolbox/sidebars/2001/dom2/core.xml> for
all the nifty things javascript can do with an HTML document. Also,
devedge.netscape.com has much other interesting javascript on it.