python is going to die! =(

Neuruss luismg at gmx.net
Mon Sep 20 15:31:58 EDT 2004

Julio, are you aware of projects such as Ironpython?
Soon you'll be able to use python from within Visual Studio or, better
yet, SharDevelop or MonoDevelop. So you'll have an excellent IDE and
an excellent language. Just wait and see...

Regarding your rant, I'm not very impressed by your language nor your
manners but I understand your point. Perhaps you didn't know that
there are IDE's for Python already. You can use Boa Constructor or,
for a simplest and easiest alternative, PythonCard (both are free and
cross-platform).
For a commercial alternative, you have BlackAdder, and I'm sure there
are others, although I haven't tried them.