run a python script located on linux from a windows computer

Alexander Hoffmann alexander.hoffmann at netgenius.de
Tue Sep 7 05:27:58 EDT 2004

Hello Jacques,

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 11:05, Tim Golden wrote:
> [...]
Do you mean there is some kind of hardware attached to the linux box ? In that
case I'm not sure if you will be happy with the scripts being run from a
remote environment, be it windows or linux. It MIGHT also fail because the
scripts try to access the local hardware. If so, consider using some emulator
like wine or vmware. I don't know if you really succeed this way but it may
be worth trying.

Good luck,
Alex