allowing braces around suites

Antoon Pardon apardon at forel.vub.ac.be
Wed Sep 8 02:13:48 EDT 2004

Op 2004-09-07, Jeremy Bowers schreef <jerf at jerf.org>:
> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:27:25 +0000, Antoon Pardon wrote:
>> Well I have the following proposition. I don't expect this
>> to be implemented in the current python implementation,
>> maybe something for python 3000. But just think about it.
>
> You're wasting your time, you know. Nobody here has the power to say "yes"
> to this.

So? I see plenty of people waste their time here.

> http://www.python.org/dev/process.html
> http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0001.html
>
> If you really want to see this, those documents tell you how to try to get
> it in. You're obviously committed to this, so why not try it right?

I'm not commited to get this in. I just like to explore the idea. If
you don't want to explore with me, that is fine, just ignore this
thread.

> Any continued conversation here is a waste of time (the issues have been
> hashed out, at least twice each),

And it will probably hased out a third time and more. And no I will
not be the one that brings it up again.

> and the only conceivable reason to
> continue is that you enjoy whining. No amount of posting to c.l.p will
> change anything.

Well the only conceivable reason that you reply must be that you
enjoy replying to a whiner. Surely I couldn't take that pleasure
from you.

--
Antoon Pardon