allowing braces around suites

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Tue Sep 7 11:14:35 EDT 2004

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:27:25 +0000, Antoon Pardon wrote:
> Well I have the following proposition. I don't expect this
> to be implemented in the current python implementation,
> maybe something for python 3000. But just think about it.

You're wasting your time, you know. Nobody here has the power to say "yes"
to this.

http://www.python.org/dev/process.html
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0001.html

If you really want to see this, those documents tell you how to try to get
it in. You're obviously committed to this, so why not try it right?

Any continued conversation here is a waste of time (the issues have been
hashed out, at least twice each), and the only conceivable reason to
continue is that you enjoy whining. No amount of posting to c.l.p will
change anything.