[OT] "Pre-announcement" of Python-based "computing appliance" project.

Jeff Shannon jeff at ccvcorp.com
Fri Sep 24 13:49:37 EDT 2004

Alex Martelli wrote:

>>ps, to any whackadoodles: no neocon conspiracy here, it just happens that
>>when I was young my parents sent me to a place called "a school"
>>

>Heh, I may be out of the current US cultural picture, I guess, but I
>wouldn't particularly connect tarot and kabbalah to neocons...

Ah, but there's plenty of thought about neocon ties to Israel (and the
hard-line Zionist movement(s) there, in particular) and related
(rumored) connections to extreme Millenial religious groups who'd be
happy to see the arrival of Armageddon (and thus the Second Coming)...
Mind you, I think that anyone who'd seriously connect the use of a
Hebrew word to any of this *would* necessarily be a bit whackadoodle,
but I've seen conspiracy theories supported by slimmer threads...

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International