making windows apps

Josh Close narshe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:55:03 EDT 2004

Yes, you can download a windows installer for python and just double
click to install it :P

If you want to get your python code to run on a computer without the
interpreter, you can make an .exe file from your code. There are
several ways to do this, but I can't really direct you there since I
haven't done it myself yet.

-Josh