python vs c#

Timothy Grant timothy.grant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:34:55 EDT 2004

Thank you Julio, I'm now beginning to see the error of my ways in
developing GUI software in Vim. I didn't know that it was so difficult
and futile until I read these posts. So I'm going to give up on it and
now put all of my effort into porting VisualStudio to Linux so I can
write GUI apps in Visual Basic the way they were meant to be written.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:53:23 -0700, Cliff Wells
<clifford.wells at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 21:13 -0400, julio wrote:
>
> > But why so much resistence to the change ? is the denyal of reality fine?
> > why dont you care? i wouldnt care if i used python for small system
> > scripts.
>
> Julio, you have convinced me.  I *am* going to change.  I am going to
> double my productivity by not reading or responding to silly postings
> like this anymore.  I doubt any IDE in the world is going to bring back
> the time everyone here (yourself included) has wasted listening to you
> berate people for not programming the way you do.
>
> Regards,
> Cliff
>
> --
> Cliff Wells <clifford.wells at comcast.net>