python vs c#

Cliff Wells clifford.wells at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 22:53:23 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 21:13 -0400, julio wrote:

> But why so much resistence to the change ? is the denyal of reality fine?
> why dont you care? i wouldnt care if i used python for small system
> scripts.

Julio, you have convinced me.  I *am* going to change.  I am going to
double my productivity by not reading or responding to silly postings
like this anymore.  I doubt any IDE in the world is going to bring back
the time everyone here (yourself included) has wasted listening to you
berate people for not programming the way you do.

Regards,
Cliff

--
Cliff Wells <clifford.wells at comcast.net>